Liquidity Pools [deprecated]
In previous versions of Ocean liquidity pools and dynamic pricing were supported. These features have been deprecated and we now advise everyone to remove their liquidity from the remaining pools. It is no longer possible to do this via Ocean Market, so please follow this guide to remove your liquidity via etherscan.
- 1.Go to the pool's Etherscan/Polygonscan page. You can find it by inspecting your transactions on your account's Etherscan page under Erc20 Token Txns.
- 2.Click View All and look for Ocean Pool Token (OPT) transfers. Those transactions always come from the pool contract, which you can click on.
- 3.On the pool contract page, go to Contract -> Read Contract.
4. Go to field
20. balanceOfand insert your ETH address. This will retrieve your pool share token balance in wei.
5. Copy this number as later you will use it as the
6. Go to field
55. totalSupplyto get the total amount of pool shares, in wei.
7. Divide the number by 2 to get the maximum of pool shares you can send in one pool exit transaction. If your number retrieved in former step is bigger, you have to send multiple transactions.
8. Go to Contract -> Write Contract and connect your wallet. Be sure to have your wallet connected to network of the pool.
9. Go to the field
poolAmountInadd your pool shares in wei
minAmountOutuse anything, like
- Hit Write
10. Confirm transaction in Metamask