You can go through interactive squid-py tutorials at datascience.oceanprotocol.com. They’re Jupyter Notebooks running on your own JupyterLab instance. It’s quite easy to figure out, but if you get stuck, here are some initial steps:
- Visit datascience.oceanprotocol.com.
- Click the JupyterLab Instance button.
- Login with your GitHub account.
- Once you’re in the JupyterLab console, double-click on mantaray_jupyter.
- Double-click on introdution.txt and read it.
- Double-click on one of the .ipynb files. They’re labelled to appear in a logical order.
- When asked to select a kernel, select Python 3.
- To make stuff happen (e.g. to run code cells), use the menus at the top of the JupyterLab console, or at the top of your current Jupyter notebook.
In you prefer a step-by-step tutorial, you can watch our thorough Manta Ray tutorial mini series:
For more info, see the blog posts: